CIG is located at the University of California at Davis.
Computational Infrastructure for Geodynamics
2119 Earth and Physical Sciences Building
One Shields Avenue
University of California, Davis, CA 95616
Phone, Fax, and E-mail
- Send mail from web
- Take the UC Davis exit
- Turn north on to Old Davis Road
- Proceed past the Information Booth, continuing towards the Mondavi Center
- Navigate around traffic circle, turning left onto La Rue Road. EPS (Earth and Physical Sciences building) will be the first building on your right on the northeast corner of La Rue Road and Crocker Lane.
- See the UC Davis Campus map
- Head south on Earhart Dr toward Lindbergh Dr - go 0.4 mi
- Slight right to stay on Earhart Dr - go 0.5 mi
- Continue onto Airport Blvd - go 0.9 mi
- Take the ramp onto I-5 S - go 5.8 mi
- Take exit 522 to merge onto I-80 W toward San Francisco - go 15.4 mi
- Take exit 71 toward U C Davis - go 0.3 mi
- Turn right onto Old Davis Rd - go 0.4 mi
- Turn left onto La Rue Road - go 0.2 mi
- Destination will be on the right
Visitor parking is available in Visitor Parking Lots everyday, and in Parking Lots on weekends except during special events.
A valid UCD permit is required to park on campus. Daily Visitor Permits (VP) are available for $7.00 and may be purchased from permit dispensing machines located at the entrances to VP Lots. See Visitor Parking.
Permits (receipts) should be displayed on the driver's side dashboard of the vehicle. Visitor permits are not honored in restricted spaces.
Closest Lots are VP1, VP2 and VP47. See parking map.