Web portals, also called science gateways, allow users to run software on remote supercomputers via a web browser.
- Community Software Area on XSEDE (formerly TeraGrid)
- CIG has preinstalled some of its open-source software in XSEDE's Community Software Area (CSA) on Ranger and Lonestar Machines. We welcome users to apply for computing resources by applying for a CSA account.
- Provides automated, on-demand 3D seismic simulations. The portal launches a 3D seismic wave propagation simulation on a remote supercomputer and returns synthetic seismograms.
- Getting Started - Help from the TeraGrid
- Some resources for getting help with using Ranger.
- An interdisciplinary consortium dedicated to the development and promotion of the theory of planetary materials, hosted by the Supercomputing Institute for Digital Simulations and Advanced Computation at the University of Minnesota.