[CIG-MC] Installing CitcomS on 64 bit Ubuntu

Eh Tan tan2 at mail.utexas.edu
Tue Oct 26 10:56:33 PDT 2010

Hi Peter,

pympi.h should be downloaded automatically by the "configure" script and
installed under python/pythin-*.egg/mpi/. Can you make sure that you
have an mpi library (e.g. libmpich or openmpi) AND its header files
(libmpich-dev or openmpi-dev) installed? If this doesn't solve your
problem, please send me your config.log so that I can check the details.

Cheers,
Eh